The Los Angeles New Administrators Leadership Program is a two-year, competency-based leadership development program that leads to a Clear Administrative Services Credential (formerly Tier II) for administrators who have a Preliminary Administrative Services Credential (Tier I) in LAUSD’s autonomous schools (Pilot, School-Based Management, Local Initiative) and other LAUSD schools.
- Candidate will spend the duration of the program receiving one-on-one support in an LAUSD school with an exemplary Coach.
- Candidate will participate in a cohort model to support their learning.
- Candidate will be exposed to both theory of education, application of theory to every day practice, and a portfolio.
- Tuition for the first four cohorts is provided through a federal grant from the U.S. Department of Education.
- Coaches are offered a $3,000 stipend per year.
- LANALP Candidates will achieve their Clear Administrative Services Credential.
634 S. Spring St., Ste. 813
(213) 351-2000 x101